What We Do
- We provide on-site training for midwifery tutors, midwives and health extension workers in Southern Ethiopia.
- We develop links and communication with Ethiopian colleagues in regional health offices, hospitals and health centres.
- We are committed to fund raising so that the support we offer is ongoing.
- We are raising funds to provide delivery packs for Health Extension Workers to assist them in providing ‘Clean and Safe’ deliveries.
- We passionately support the Ethiopian Midwives Association in our joint vision of providing onsite training for health care providers in rural areas. As well as supporting advocacy and addressing accountability in hospital settings.
“If you want to go fast, go alone; if you want to go far, go together.”
We are very proud to be supported by grants from The Headley Trust, WAG, WACL, and some generous donations.
We welcome any support you can offer. If you would like to fund raise for us, sponsor one of us, donate or help in anyway at all we would be very pleased to hear from you.
All the money raised goes directly to buying simple, effective teaching equipment and running effective training courses for midwifery tutors, midwives and health extension workers in Southern Ethiopia.
- There is a fundraising event at Llanyrafon Meth...
- Llanyrafon Methodist church South Wales. Saturd...
- Over £400 was raised for midwives@ethiopia from...